Thank you, Mr. A for nominating me for the Sunshine blogger award! This is my first time to be nominated in my two years here on WordPress. Thank you also for witnessing my journey as I choose to embrace my New Life. More power to you! Visit his page here.
These are the questions he has laid and it’s a pleasure to answer them all (because most of them are deep and about life).
Can you tell me at least 4 of your core values in life and explain why? (What is truly important to you in life?)
True love never fails. I found it when I sought Jesus first. Then, I found myself putting more love to myself, to my family and friends. I also put love to everything I do like making paintings and drawings, blogging and working for my family. Because I know if I give love to all things I have, I create, and I do, good things follow.
I am honest in my words and in my actions. I don’t like lies and sugar-coated words. Let be ‘yes’ a ‘yes’ and ‘no’ be ‘no’.
Courage to speak only the truth, express things that are only true and brave enough to accept mistakes that are real. It’s a sign that you’re living right with integrity.
Free to choose anything I want, whatever that will benefit me and my love ones; free to not choose things I do not want that will physically, emotionally and mentally destroy me and my family.
What are your Non-negotiable, Unalterable Terms in life?
There are three: Dishonesty and Rape Cases.
I am allergic with people who are living with their own lies. I just don’t like them putting me in a fantasy. They better not talk than to drop lies.
2. Rape cases
I am sensitive with this topic and If you have read my blog, I am Free, you’ll know why. There are also men victims and I am not only referring to women and children, but to all. It is very sad to know that many are involve to this kind of sexual immorality.
Tell us about your relationship with your dad (or anyone that stood as your father figure)? Share your fondest memories with him.
When my Papa was still alive, we used to have jamming sessions thrice a week. My father was a quiet person, but you surely would laugh when he got drunk, sharing funny stories.
When you die, how do you want the people to remember you?
When I die, I want people to remember me on how I live as a strong and brave woman. I’ll be recalled for the hardships and struggles just to have my freedom. They’ll see my paintings, writings and blogs about seeking, healing and loving oneself.
Tell us about the last time you reconnected with a friend?
Earlier, I had a short conversation with the man that had been my subject for my past blogs. Actually, he was not just a friend. I apologized to him for being immature and not considering his feelings before making such decisions. I knew that I was too careless to act like that and did not think that I wasn’t the only one who suffered a lot.
Now, I am trying to reconcile things with him. Just for friendship. Only.
For the girls, which do you prefer on guys, rock-hard abdominals or well-developed buttocks? For the guys, which do you prefer, to have rock-hard abdominals or a well-developed buttock?
I prefer rock-hard abdominals. I just don’t know why. Ha-ha.
Tell us about the last time you feel so proud of yourself?
Early this morning, I felt so proud of myself for choosing optimism and just enjoy the freedom I received.
Give us 3 shoes that you consider to be essential to any man’s wardrobe?
Mr. A, I am confused right now. What do you mean by man’s “shoes”? The connotation or the denotation one? I feel so guilty right now that I haven’t been able to tune in your blogs. Ha-ha. Anyway, I’ll answer in both perspectives.
1. Boots – for chill and casual events of a man’s life (OMG this is hard ha-ha)
2. Running Shoes – staying fit and healthy
3. Leather Shoes – I just love men seeing in a office suit with a brown leather shoes.
1. Realistic – not leaving in fiction dreams
2. A man with integrity – who does the right thing
3. A loving son – a man who loves and respects his parents will also be a loving husband to his wife.
Again, give us 3 books that you think every man should read?
1. A Season of Hope by Jim Stovall
2. Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
I will indulge myself this time, what do you like about this blog and is there anything you like to see in the future?
I am looking forward to see more blogs about Making a Man a “Man”.
In case you didn’t know, the month of May is masturbation month. If you could be so kind and tell us about your thoughts on masturbation (it doesn’t have to be freaky, just your honest opinion about it)?
I vote no for masturbation. Sexual pleasure by self-stimulation starts from the mind and these thoughts are consolidated imaginations of objects or persons. Not to offend people who do this, but I don’t like how men or women are treated like an object. Being pure is difficult but to be able to receive respect, give it first to others. Start with your thoughts. J
Now, I nominate other bloggers and ask them these 11 questions.
- Aj Ignacio https://ajignacio.com/
- BeingAmulya https://amulyawrites.wordpress.com/
- Chitkala Aditosh https://chitkaladitosh.com/
- A https://thebrokenspecs.wordpress.com/
- Monch Weller https://themonchingsguide.wordpress.com/
So, these are my questions:
1. What was the most epic you’ve done for love?
2. Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
3. When have you felt the proudest?
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. Do you believe in aliens? Share your opinion about this. J
6. If you were an animal, what would you be?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. What have you Learned from your past relationship?
9. Would you rather be an ugly genius or a hot moron?
10. Too warm or too cold?
11. Which of my blogposts deeply marked in your heart and strayed in to your thoughts? Why?
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.